Mudlords had the urge to play some n64...... so he wrote a new xinput plugin to do it with.
* Focuses on ease of use.
* Supports 360 controllers *only*
* Use DirectInput > Xinput wrappers/emulators at *own risk*. They are not supported at all. So if you make a bug report using a Dinput controller, consider it invalid.
* implemented controller pak support
* added a basic configuration dialog
* redone about box
* all guis done using wtl
* rewrote plugin for rumble support. GetKeys() doesn't work in conjunction with reading controller commands.
* added a nicer about box.
* initial release.
Consider this plugin feature-complete. It will not be touched by me except for bug fixes. I see no point in controller pak viewer browsing nor transfer pak emulation. As for people's FOSS comments, they can shut up before spewing vitriol.
At the moment though it looks like that mudlord/n64shit/ path 404'd. D: