Discussion and Development board for the popular XBOX(360) controller driver.
The solution is rather simple.
1. Restart your PC
2. Mash the F8 key to bring up your advanced boot options
3. Scroll down with the arrow key and select Disable Driver Digital Signature Enforcement
4. Windows will proceed to load without driver signature enforcement enable.
5. Run the setup / install the driver. Windows will warn you that the driver is not signed but you can go ahead and install it.
6. Restart normally to re-enable Driver Digital Signature Enforcement.
Hope this helps you guys out!