Introductory Thread

Non VBA-M Related on-topic discussion goes here, anything posted related to the emulator in this board will either be deleted or the content moved at staff discretion.
ZachBacon

RE: Introductory Thread

Post by ZachBacon »

welcome @denisfa

Bambacha

Post by Bambacha »

A hello from me too. I used to be a member before the forums were shut down and just did a password recovery to my account. I was using the SVN1229 build up until last week, since the jump to the new style wasn't my thing back then, but I revisited this place to try out the new builds.

So far so good. I like the x64bitiness to it and the streamlined GUI. Now only to test it out and see how games are faring to this new beast.
Hope compatibility is strong and the performance puts SVN1229 to shame! :)

ZachBacon

Post by ZachBacon »

Bambacha wrote:A hello from me too. I used to be a member before the forums were shut down and just did a password recovery to my account. I was using the SVN1229 build up until last week, since the jump to the new style wasn't my thing back then, but I revisited this place to try out the new builds.

So far so good. I like the x64bitiness to it and the streamlined GUI. Now only to test it out and see how games are faring to this new beast.
Hope compatibility is strong and the performance puts SVN1229 to shame! :)

Well, the gui is so that we have one interface for all platforms, and as for compatibility, we're working to fix some lingering issues and improve upon it.

petrus

User Guide

Post by petrus »

A small hello from me.

I decided today to return to the land of my younger days and play some Pokemon (Pokemon Leaf Green to be precise).
I've downloaded (I hope) the newest version from here: https://vba-m.com/visualboyadvance-m-214-released.html and spent entire Sunday trying to adjust the speed throttle setting to the way I had it when I once played Pokemon on an old VBA emulator. I'd started from having default 1000% speed throttle (as seen on the "red on-screen display") then went to having no speed throttle at all or having only the sound speed up with the video still at 100%. Fortunately I got it working :)
I also found some minor bugs in the GUI. But after applying some "fancy" filters I can enjoy Pokemon again in "quasi" HD :).

I have specifically created an account to post a solution for later generations. Can the admin point me to the right subforum as I am new here.

Thanks for keeping VBA-M alive :)

Helga33

Re: Introductory Thread

Post by Helga33 »

HomeWorkForMe offers professional academic help for various academic levels, from high school to PhD. Its homepage will tell you more. These guys offer help with academic assignments, whether it’s a high school essay or a PhD dissertation.
https://homeworkfor.me/accounting-homework-helper

briyan

introduction by myself

Post by briyan »

Hi
i am briyan working as staff author at fieldengineer and i am so much interested about your forum . now onwards I want to regularly participate in your forum