Introductory Thread( does an introductory thread exist over here?)

Non VBA-M Related on-topic discussion goes here, anything posted related to the emulator in this board will either be deleted or the content moved at staff discretion.
ZachBacon

RE: Introductory Thread( does an introductory thread exist over here?)

Post by ZachBacon »

welcome @denisfa

Bambacha

Post by Bambacha »

A hello from me too. I used to be a member before the forums were shut down and just did a password recovery to my account. I was using the SVN1229 build up until last week, since the jump to the new style wasn't my thing back then, but I revisited this place to try out the new builds.

So far so good. I like the x64bitiness to it and the streamlined GUI. Now only to test it out and see how games are faring to this new beast.
Hope compatibility is strong and the performance puts SVN1229 to shame! :)

ZachBacon

Post by ZachBacon »

Bambacha wrote:A hello from me too. I used to be a member before the forums were shut down and just did a password recovery to my account. I was using the SVN1229 build up until last week, since the jump to the new style wasn't my thing back then, but I revisited this place to try out the new builds.

So far so good. I like the x64bitiness to it and the streamlined GUI. Now only to test it out and see how games are faring to this new beast.
Hope compatibility is strong and the performance puts SVN1229 to shame! :)

Well, the gui is so that we have one interface for all platforms, and as for compatibility, we're working to fix some lingering issues and improve upon it.