How do I stop sound from going turbo/speeding up?

Kamu

How do I stop sound from going turbo/speeding up?

Post by Kamu »

Might be a dumb question but I've tried to figure out how to prevent my sound from speeding up when I use the speed/turbo option for like an hour to no avail. Is it possible at all? I know it is on the regular vba, but I prefer to use vba-m and I was wondering if it was possible here as well and I just do not know how to do it. Thanks in advance.

johnfavors557

Re: How do I stop sound from going turbo/speeding up?

Post by johnfavors557 »

Thank you for this interesting thread, much appreciated. While I was taking a mental break from all the stress the pandemic has caused us, me and my friends have been playing roblox pc for this game because of the creative freedom it gives to its users. You can build your own establishments and surroundings because it’s that vast. Interested individuals can also check out minecraft bed wars game as well! Both of these creation games are truly worth downloading it out.

yoursadvice

Take Surveys and Earn Rewards..!!

Post by yoursadvice »

Everyone is looking to get some extra benefits along with their work but some find it and some don't. Here, we bought something special for you. We comes in the Highest Paid Online Surveys and whoever fills the full survey on our website get some extra benefits like redeem points, Pay Pal Points, Amazon Points, Cash Rewards and many more.

yoursadvice

Earn Cash for Online Surveys

Post by yoursadvice »

The content on this website is really commendable. If you guys want to get free vouchers to buy something good for you then you're reading the perfect comment at the moment. Our Online Surveys are held daily and, on-daily basis you can win the many exciting and different prizes. Your one tap to our website can gives you a chance to earn free and exciting rewards.